AscendEX, a cryptocurrency exchange platform, announced it has partnered with BANXA to offer a zero-fee rate for users to buy crypto with their credit card/debit card. This promo is concurrent with other fee-free bank transfer payment methods. Active since July 6th, the zero-fee event will last for 14 days.
The Event Period:
July 6th, 12 a.m. UTC through July 21st, 12 a.m. UTC.
- Users who buy digital assets using BANXA on AscendEX will be eligible for zero transaction fees. This applies to both existing and new users.
- Also, the first 200 new users who sign up on AscendEX and buy 500 USDT or more digital assets worth using BANXA will be eligible for a 5% discount per purchase. Each buyer can save up to 50 USDT.
- After buying any digital asset using BANXA, users who transfer assets worth more than 500 USDT to their futures account will be eligible for Futures Bonus Credit worth 20 USDT. Users who transfer assets worth over 1,000 USDT will be eligible for Futures Bonus Credit worth 50 USDT. The Futures Bonus Credit pool is capped at 10,000 USDT and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fiat Currencies Available: AUD, CAD, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK, TRY, and USD.
- Tokens Available for Purchase: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, LINK, BNB, LTC, XRP, and BAT.
- Payment Method: Apple Pay, Visa, and Mastercard.